Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Carrier is now BayStorm

I finished Carrier this morning. First draft just about 27000 words, which makes it about a third the length of a typical novel. It will probably be longer as I get into the editing, but it's FINISHED.

And I really, really like the end. It may not be what most people would hope for, but it fits the situation.

So I finished that, and started a new one. :) I must be a glutton for punishment.

Dark Spirit is the next in what I hope will be the Spirit series. Spirit was an experiment (1st person POV, Urban Fantasy) which my readers actually liked so I've started a new one. Val got the light-hearted, hopeful side of spirit--Inga gets the dark. Inga was the restaurant waitress in Spirit. I decided to follow her story.

We'll see how it turns out.

No comments: